The Traveller

My photo
Malaysia
Open your eyes to see what's happening around you; Open your heart to listen the world. This is where the all the strength comes from. ........................ Someday, I'm gonna travel around the world.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Back to playground 1.0

I think my blog's cover photo served he best role as this post introduction.
Yes betul I BACK to my first workplace after 1.5 years in Mediacom.



Reason? It doesn't matter now.
It's really all about what kind of mind-set I'm having now.

And I can tell it's never that positive before!
For those who are judging my decision, you have no idea on what I've experience so I won't blame you; For those who supported me behind my back, I thank you for having you and may our relationship last forever.

Want to keep this short and sweet.

Xoxo.

*JoyceP.

No comments:

Post a Comment