Although Liverpool & London practicing the same culture,
Yet, the place was different,I'll prefer the peace at Liverpool rather than London.
In London, they walk too fast.
Being rude sometimes when they are in rush.
Traffic jam there was even worst than Malaysia,
stuck at the same spot for half an hour,
just like we're parking there >.<
Thanks God I'll stay at Liverpool for three months!! Amen!!
By the way, I really feel like cheated by those seniors...
food is cheap? weather is warm?
In fact, dine-in outside is quite costly and the weather is freaking cold..T.T
Fortunately, the people here being nice to us!!
Is that because we are cute in term of small size? XP
I am awake in the morning because of someone called...
then..
I've self-prepared breakfast this morning =)
Need to go out now for shopping..
I need thicker clothes =)
* JoyceP.

No comments:
Post a Comment